At Strong Faith Family Church we are committed to developing disciples to the Lord, Jesus Christ. We help our church family to:
- Live in victory. God doesn’t want you to struggle through life, but to be happy, successful, and fulfilled.
- Develop meaningful relationships; and
- Serve God.
We build a Bible-based sense of self-worth within you. And we love and accept you as you grow in God.
The Vision and Mission of Our Church
The vision of Strong Faith Family Church is based on Ephesians 4:11-13. Our vision is to equip and release God’s people into actively using their gifts to influence this world for Jesus Christ.
We will accomplish our vision by ushering people into a meaningful relationship with God, establishing them in a Bible-based sense of self-worth, and helping them find and fulfill the plan of God for their life.
Every ministry, church event, and area of service is designed to add tremendous value to the lives of those who attend, help them find their purpose and passion, and equip them to fulfill their God given dreams. Our desire is NOT for you to give up your dreams for the church. The heartbeat of our church is to equip you to fulfill all God has called YOU to do!
What Our Church Family Says
We asked our church family, “What attracted you to this church and why did you stay?” Here’s how they responded:
- “The Word of God is being taught with power. We haven’t been able to find teaching like this anywhere else!”
- “The opportunity to use our gifts and passions are welcomed. Our gifts are not despised, instead they are developed.”
- “We feel loved. There is no fashion show. Instead, we are free to be ourselves and fall in love with God.”
If you want to serve God by serving people, have NO interest in playing spiritual games, want to live for a purpose bigger than yourself, and have a passion for making your life count, you need to check out Strong Faith Family Church.
Join Our Church Family
So, whether you live in Coatesville (19320), Wagontown (19376), Thorndale (19372), Downingtown (19335), Parkesburg (19365), or Gap (17527), you won’t find another church like Strong Faith Family Church.
Please visit with us this Sunday and leave church feeling loved! Call 610-400-1188 to talk with Pastor David or Charity Longenecker.